Managed Private FreeBSD Server
Our Unix based Managed Private Apache Server plans provide dedicated fully managed solutions that allows you to focus on growing your business instead of worrying about setting up and managing and maintaining a server. These are dedicated, scalable, fully managed solutions which give you total control over the server configuration files. These Intel Xeon based systems have dual and quad core series 5000 processors.
No risk 30 day money back guarantee.
Managed Private FreeBSD Server Features
Data Transfer per month:
Email auto responders:
Hard Drives: 2 Raid 1 10K SAS + Backup drive:
Additional IPv4 IP:
Additional RAM available:
- Very Economical - plans starting at $349 per month.
- Generous transfer quota
- 99.9% SLA server up time.
- Predictable monthly cost, with no long term commitment or contracts.
- Total control of server - customize your server configuration to meet your business needs.
- 1000's of applications and solutions run on FreeBSD.
- Tier one NTT global IP network and premier data center.
- CPX Control panel
- Numerous add-ons:
Blogging, Free Podcasting Tools, E-Commerce (ShopSite)
- PCI Compliant
- Perfect for advanced computing and applications, database hosting, multi-site hosting.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - No risk 30 day money back guarantee.
- Dedicated fully managed server - we monitor, manage and update the server OS and hardware.
- Managed server and control panel updates
- Secure and Standard FTP Access;
- Raw log files.
- MAIL: SMTP; POP; IMAP; e-mail aliases (forwarding), Auto responder support; Mailing list support; Anti-spam features; Anti-virus features.
- FTP: Secure and Standard FTP
- PHP, PERL.
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Powerful Hardware:
- Dual Intel XEON CPUs
- 4 GB DDR RAM
- Dual (2) Ultra SCSI disk I/O channels
- Established Software Platform:
- Apache 2.0 web server
- SSH, FTP, POP, SMTP, IMAP services
- Extensive Add-ons.
- Redundant OC12, OC3 and DS3 connectivity
- Cisco Routers and Switches
- 24/7 data center monitoring
- Redundancy and Backup:
Raid 1 hard drives with 3rd drive for on server backups