Many businesses are required to follow government regulations related to email designed to protect confidential customer information and also mange email usage by employees. We offer three email compliance solutions designed to make it easier to follow these regulations by including the following services with your Unlimited Business Hosted Exchange Plan.
This service creates a copy of every message, both incoming and outgoing, in a separate folder to allow for easy monitoring. This service provides:
- Information Retention - Stores details of who actually received the email, including distribution groups, cc and BCC information.
- Customizable Rules and Settings - You are able to control the rules for archiving, sorting and retention.
- Ample disk space - 2 GB of disk space is provided for Email Mirroring. †
Additional disk space (2 GB increments, free setup)
$10.95 per month
Compliant Email Archiving
Our Email Archiving feature allows you to comply with the legal requirements for Compliant Email Archiving. You will need to contract with and specify the 3rd party provider you wish to use for this service.††
As part of this service we provide:
- Total assurance - All compliance regulations are covered, including SEC, NASD, Sarbanes-Oxley and NYSE.
- Secure environment - Messages are transmitted, stored off-site, and backed up with the highest levels of security. Access is strictly controlled.
- Detailed management - Compliance officers and IT managers can set detailed parameters, using dedicated compliance management software.
Legal and compliance risks are growing at a rapid pace, so having a Company Disclaimer is an effective way to enforce your company wide email policy. This add-on lets you add a standard legal disclaimer policy to all emails sent from your Hosted Exchange service to recipients outside your organization that cannot be changed or removed.
- Domain Policy - Add legal disclaimer to all emails sent from Hosted Exchange Server.
- Signatures - Add legal and company signatures as well to emails sent from your Hosted Exchange Account.
- Customize - You can format the disclaimer, including the font, color, size and other options.