Renewing Your Domain Name
We have modified our domain renewal process!
In order to be able to better serve our customers we have moved our domain renewal process to our on-line order and billing system in our customer portal. This move will allow you to more finely select the renewal period (1 to 9 years), offer a variety of payment methods and automate the renewal process. This will also allow us to pass on domain registration specials as they are offered by OpenSRS.
As with any change there can be slight bumps in the road as we do this. The main problem we are facing is that most of the domains we have previously registered are not in our new billing system. Once we have all the domains moved into our billing system things will be a lot simpler as you can just log in and renew them directly. If the domain you wish to renew is not in our billing system you will have to contact us to add it before the domain can be renewed. This process only takes a few minutes.
In order to renew your domain name(s) please do the following:
2. Once logged in click on "My Domains" to see the domains we have listed in the system in your account.
3. Select the domain you wish to renew.
4. Click on the Renew Domain button.
5. Select the domain renew period for each domain.
6. Verify your shopping cart contents.
7. Scroll down; Select your payment method
8. Pay the invoice.